Choose between two robust coaching methodologies. First, use Impact Coaching for how to exercise all the major levers of influence. Utilize Dual Track Coaching to master essential work skills.
Why You Might Need a Coach
Are You Tired Of:
- Theory you can’t understand, models that don’t work in the real world, and lectures that cure insomnia
- Knowledge taught is not applied?
- Seeing no change in yourself after spending much time, money, and effort?
- Observing no change in others — again wasting money, time, and effort.
Would You Be Open To:
- Get feedback so you know if you’re getting better on practical assignments you can practice in the real world.
- Measure progress by changes in behavior — not by a grade or an attendance roster
- Learn work skills desired by employers
- Focus on practical expertise and skills with the goal of mastery.
IMPACT COACHING: Enhance Your Ability to Influence
Good Leaders Know These Subtle Truths
- The responsibility you have always exceeds the authority you got
- Authority only works on direct reports
- Transformational change is easier with a guide
- Coaching accelerates personal growth by embedding new techniques and new knowledge
- Training doesn’t build skills —coaching does
Choose Your Scorecard to Measure Progress
- Credibility enhancers
- Positive First Impressions
- Passive-Aggressive behavior
- Buy-in and Compliance
- Motivating desired behavior
Choose Where to Start
- Positive Reinforcement
REMEMBER: “If the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.” — Abraham Maslow
Get Better at Influence
Dual-Track Coaching: Master a Skill in 30-days
Simply A Better Way To Build Skills
A Fundamental Truth
If you only practice something once, you will forever be a novice.
And so, corporations waste billions of dollars & millions of hours each year on “skill building programs” that don’t build skills.
Example: The 12 Verbal Communication Skills
Each has to be practiced with the intent of mastery.
There’s a Better Way
Access online skill-based content — what’s relevant, practical, and what works in the real world of work.
Get face time weekly with a Guide — your own mentor & coach who provides feedback and motivation.
Simply said, the standard training methods don’t work — well. It’s time to do something different