Don’t Get Blind-Sided. Be Smart About Scanning the Environment
Access two helpful files necessary to environmental scanning.
- Environmental Scanning Worksheet. Today, much of the world media is available for deliver to one of your screens. So the question is, “What should you read?” Put together you own trusted media, subjects to review, and apps to use.
- Trend Worksheets. A series of 10 worksheets good for individuals or groups like the one below.
Determining Threats and Opportunities
- Impact Probability Matrix for Threats. This form clarifies what threats to ignore, monitor and minimize.
- Impact Probability Matrix For Opportunities. This form focuses the mind on how to divine the real opportunities from the not so real ones.
- Priorities List. A nice way to rank order both your opportunities and threats.