Get Theory You can Practice in The Real World
Build Skills that Build Skills
Let’s face it; a skill can NOT be perfected without practice. And you might have to practice many, many times to get good at it.
The theory often comes from a module in a full class or a short course
For example, in the full class titled "Leadership Communication Strategies," you might choose the module called "Changing Others With Feedback" to master as a skill.
Get The Theory Down (Week 1)
• Learn the skill-based theory necessary to reach mastery.
Practice To Perfect (Week 2 & 3)
• Practice Makes Perfect. You want to Practice, Practice, and Practice.
• Engage in Reflection — A way to learn from experience and not repeat past mistakes.
• Get tangible feedback from a coach to accelerate your progress.
Look Forward - Look Back (Final Week)
• Continue to practice and strive toward mastery.
• Look forward and plan what should carry forward into the future.
• Look back and focus on lessons learned.
Copyright © 1996-2022 by Legacee Corporate Services. All Rights Reserved.
Background of Murray Johannsen
My Great Awaking from Murray Johannsen on Vimeo.
Murray Johannsen is founder and President of Legacee and The Legacee Academy where he heads-up a focus on high demand skill-sets not taught well (or at all) by most b-schools.
Major Roles Include: